Quinoa

09:19

These past few weeks, I can proudly say I haven't yet fully conformed to student stereotypes - aka living off pasta and beans on toast (ok, I have had meals along the sorts but oh well). Back home, I never really ate salad. It just wasn't a thing that we ever bought, plus I find that it just didn't fill me up for long.
Spicy Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potato Wedges (with Florette)

But, two of my flatmates often have a bit of salad and you know that thing that happens when you get kind of envious of someone who is eating something you don't have, even if you aren't the biggest lover of it, it just seems like an appetising thing to have at that moment in time?
Well, when the guys at Florette Salad got in touch and asked for me to share a salad recipe, it was the perfect opportunity to get creative and beat the boringness of a stereotypical salad!
Spicy Quinoa Salad with Sweet Potato Wedges (with Florette)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Subscribe